Soumi Ghosh is an Indian actress and a model. She mostly works in Bengali television series. She was born on 13 November 2000 in Kolkata, West Bengal. This gorgeous girl is one of the popular actresses in the Bengali telly soap industry. She was seen in many popular Bengali television series like Seemarekha, Ogo Nirupoma, Karunamoyee Rani Rashmoni, Shreyoshi, etc. Also, she worked in a Bengali film ‘Swapno Shishir’.
She has huge fan following on social medias. On Instagram she has more than 190K+ followers that makes her a social media influencer and she already worked with many popular brands.
|Bio & Wiki
|Date of Birth
|13 November 2000
|Age (in 2023)
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|5ft. 3 in
|Rabindra Bharati University
|Relationships & More
|• Seemarekha (2017)
• Karunamoyee Rani Rashmoni (2017)
• Ogo Nirupoma (2020)
• Shreyoshi (2022)
|• Swapno Shishir (2017)
|not done yet
|Black & White
Some Unknown Facts About Soumi Ghosh
- Soumi Ghosh was born and brought up in Kestopur, West Bengal.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Didi No 1 hosted by Rachana Banerjee.
- She is an animal lover.
- She loves to travel.
- She also featured in a music video ‘Ache Baki’ opposite to Keshab Dey. The was sung by Nachiketa Chakraborty.
Soumi Ghosh Controversies
- In November 2022, on one of her stage show, Soumi Ghosh made some comments that started a controversy. Many popular news portals like Hindustan Times Bangla, Indian Express Bangla, etc. cover the controversy. The video footage of that stage show is given below.
Soumi Ghosh Photos
Important: All the images we have used on our site its credit goes to their respective owners. We have collected all these information from across the internet so if you find any misleading information or you had any exclusive facts about Soumi Ghosh kindly contact us.