Shrabani Bhunia is an Indian actress mostly works in Bengali television series. She was born on 6 November 1997 in Kolkata, West Bengal. This 25-year-old young lady is one of the popular and talented actress in the Bengali telly soap industry. She started her career in television through the Star Jalsha serial ‘Rakhi Bandhan’ in 2016. Later she was seen in many other popular television series like Madhabilata, Kanak Kakon, etc.
She is also a social media influencer with more than 250K+ followers on Instagram and already worked with many popular brands. The actress is presently working on her upcoming mega serial ‘Mukut’ as a lead.
|Bio & Wiki
|Date of Birth
|6 November 1997
|Age (in 2023)
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|5ft. 4 in
|Rabindra Bharati University
|Relationships & More
|name not known
|• Rakhi Bandhan (2016)
• Kanak Kakon (2019)
• Jibon Saathi (2020)
• Madhabilata (2022)
• Mukut (2023)
|not done yet
|not done yet
Some Unknown Facts About Shrabani Bhunia
- Shrabani Bhunia received the Zee Bangla Sonar Sansar Award 2022 as the Priyo Meye for ‘Jibon Saathi’.
- She received the Telly Adda Awards 2022 as the Fresh Face Of The Year.
- She is a professional dancer.
- She was featured on the cover page of The Morning Moon Magazine.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Didi No 1 hosted by Rachana Banerjee.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Dadagiri hosted by Sourav Ganguly.
Important: All the images we have used on our site its credit goes to their respective owners. We have collected all these information from across the internet so if you find any misleading information or you had any exclusive facts about Shrabani Bhunia kindly contact us.