Roshni Tanwi Bhattacharya is an Indian actress mostly works in Bengali television series. She was born on 21 September 1998 in Kolkata, West Bengal. This 24-year-old young girl is one of the popular and talented actress in the Bengali telly soap industry. She was seen in many popular television series like Mon Phagun, Falna, Hriday Haran B.A. Pass, etc.
She is also a social media influencer with more than 100K+ followers on Instagram and already worked with many popular brands. The actress is presently playing the character Riddhima in the Colors Bangla serial ‘Tumi Je Amar Maa’.
|Bio & Wiki
|Roshni Tanwi Bhattacharya
|Date of Birth
|21 September 1998
|Age (in 2023)
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|5ft. 5 in
|Relationships & More
|name not known
|• Adorini (2017)
• Hriday Haran B.A. Pass (2018)
• Falna (2021)
• Mon Phagun (2022)
• Tumi Je Amar Maa (2022)
|not done yet
|not done yet
Some Unknown Facts About Roshni Tanwi Bhattacharya
- Roshni Tanwi Bhattacharya received the Zee Bangla Fresh Face 2019 award for the serial Hriday Haran B.A. Pass.
- In 2019 Zee Bangla Mahalaya, she played the Devi Parvati.
- In 2022 Star Jalsha Mahalaya, she played the Devi Koumari.
- She is an animal lover and also has a pet dog.
- She is a fitness freak.
- She loves to travel.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Dadagiri hosted by Sourav Ganguly.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Didi No 1 hosted by Rachana Banerjee.
Important: All the images we have used on our site its credit goes to their respective owners. We have collected all these information from across the internet so if you find any misleading information or you had any exclusive facts about Roshni Tanwi Bhattacharya kindly contact us.