Moumita Sarkar is a Bengali television actress and a model. She was born on 14 January in Barrackpore, West Bengal. Her journey began in the modeling industry then she stepped into acting. She made her television debut through Star Jalsha’s Love Biye Aaj Kal, in the show she is playing the character named Shrabon. She also worked in short films and music videos. She is quite popular on social media because of her gorgeous look and the lifestyle she follow.
|Bio & Wiki
|Date of Birth
|Age (in 2023)
|Barrackpore, West Bengal
|5ft. 5 in
|Barrackpore Girl's High School
|Barrackpore Rastra Guru Surendranath College
|Relationships & More
|• Love Biye Aaj Kal (2023)
|not done yet
|not done yet
Some Unknown Facts About Moumita Sarkar
- Moumita Sarkar born and brought up in Barrackpore.
- She was featured in Unish Kuri magazine.
- She worked in a commercial for Jeevansathi.com.
- She worked in the Bengali short film Ipshito. (Available on YouTube)
- She worked in the music video Koto Ta Durotto. (Available on YouTube)
- She did a podcast with Sumanta Dey. (Available on YouTube)
- She acted in Kalyan Jewellers’ commercials alongside Ritabhari Chakraborty.
Important: All the images we have used on our site its credit goes to their respective owners. We have collected all these information from across the internet so if you find any misleading information or you had any exclusive facts about Moumita Sarkar kindly contact us.