Protiva Paul, known by her stage name Ariyoshi Synthia, is an Indian singer and stage performer. She was born on 13 July 1998 in Bangaon, West Bengal. Ariyoshi started practicing singing at a very early age. In 2020, she uploads her first song ‘Kobe Tumi Naam Dhore Dakbe’ on Youtube which is a cover song. At that time it didn’t worked well. Later in the same year she dropped her first original song ‘Toder Jolbe Amar Tatei Cholbe’ on Youtube. Which goes viral in no time. This song becomes her singing career turning point. It brings her to the lime light. She became the overnight Youtube sensation.
Alongside her singing career she is also a social media influencer and she already worked with many reputed brands. This young girl is rising star in the Bengali music industry.
Some Unknown Facts About Ariyoshi Synthia
- Ariyoshi Synthia born and brought up in Bangaon, West Bengal.
- She started to be a dancer turned into singer.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Didi No 1 hosted by Rachana Banerjee.
- She used to be a backup dancer at the Zee Bangla dance reality show Dance Bangla Dance.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Buggu.
- She worked with the Tollywood actor Sayak Chakraborty in the music video of ‘Udas Dupur Bela Sokha’.
Important: All the images we have used on our site its credit goes to their respective owners. We have collected all these information from across the internet so if you find any misleading information or you had any exclusive facts about Ariyoshi Synthia kindly contact us.