Piyali Mukherjee is an Indian actress mostly works in the Bengali TV serials. She was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal. She has acted in many popular television shows like Krishnakoli, Amar Sona Chander Kana, Dweep Jwele Jai, Agnipariksha, etc. She was also seen in the Bengali film Rish diretced by Preetam Mukherjee. The actres is a very well known face in the Bengai daily soap industry.
On 22 October 2018, she married to the IT professional Tapas Saha. Now they has a baby boy named Kiaansh Saha. Piyali has a huge fan following on social media. On Instagram she has more than 29K+ followers and she is also a beauty influencer.
Some Unknown Facts About Piyali Mukherjee
- Piyali Mukherjee started her career in 2012 through the Star Jalsha serial ‘@Bhalobasha.com’ portraying the character Tinni.
- Till now, she worked in more than 10 TV serials.
- She participated in the Zee Bangla show Dadagiri hosted by Sourav Ganguly.
- She is a fitness freak.
- She appeared in many fashion shows as a judge.
- She was seen in ad campaigns for many reputed brands.
Important: All the images we have used on our site its credit goes to their respective owners. We have collected all these information from across the internet so if you find any misleading information or you had any exclusive facts about Piyali Mukherjee kindly contact us.